Samba4 How To

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Mon Dec 31 04:15:02 MST 2012

Am 28.12.2012 22:17, schrieb Ricky Nance:
> Any feedback on this is welcome, and I don't mind doing
> changes, but would like the opinion of the samba team before proceeding in
> this direction...

What do you think about having a kind of 'table of contents' with all s4
related docs on
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/

The DC HowTo I would reduce to just a bare DC installation. All other things
(SElinux, Firewall, setup shares, GPO, etc.) I would take out and place each
on a new page (one page for each topic). And this new pages are linked on the TOC.

The TOC page we could group into sections like 'DC setup', 'DC
administration', 'member servers', 'other',...

So a good place to start for all users would be the TOC page then and all
linked pages approach single topics.

What do you think about that?

I can help working on that too in my spare time.

Regards,
Marc