Issue demoting s4 DC

Kristofer kristofer at cybernetik.net
Mon Dec 17 15:46:48 MST 2012

I had tried using the ADUC tool, and it gave me a slew of errors and wouldn't remove the server either. I went in with AD Explorer and manually removed the relevant objects referencing the dead server(s) and that seems to have done it. I haven't seen any major repercussions from it, so I think I hit all of the proper ones.