Problem creating GPO samba4 beta6

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Tue Aug 28 10:50:25 MDT 2012

On 28/08/12 16:02, steve wrote:
> On 28/08/12 14:23, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>> On Tue, 2012-08-28 at 14:17 +0200, Dieter Modig wrote:

> Hi Dieter
> We have the same
> INTERNAL ERROR: Signal 11
> on both the 4.0.0beta7 tarball and the next git after that:
> 4.0.0beta8-GIT-11a5646, and the next git after that too (just rolled
> back so can't remember it but about 3 hours ago, 14:00 CET)
>
> Do you know how to do the backtrace that Andrew asks for?
>
> I'm currently doing a totally new install of the beta7 tarball onto bare
> metal. Maybe it is the beta itself?

Hi
Well, the beta7 and the Version 4.0.0beta8-GIT-9e441c4 work on a bare
install.

One thing I found is that
samba-tool spn add a-key
and subsequently
samba-tool domain exportkeytab --principal=a-key
now produces only one keytab entry (for the weak des enctype). Has this
been deliberately changed? Before, we got the other des and arcfour keys
as well. Is there a way to add the missing keys I had before?

Cheers,
Steve