Permissions incorrectly ordered on Windows after disabling inheritance

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:59:34 MDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Walkes, Dan <dwalkes at tandbergdata.com> wrote:
> Awesome!  Thanks!

Looks like the problem is in lib/secdesc.c:se_create_child_secdesc. It
needs to make an ordering pass over the ACL in the SD to ensure that
the ACEs  are ordered correctly. At least that is the case in the
Samba 3.5.x code, and I don't think there has been much change there
in 3.6.x.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe