Explaining s3fs and how a Samba 4.0 DC will operate

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Fri Apr 27 07:40:55 MDT 2012

Nice write up, one quick question, It looks like at the bottom you mention
provisioning with --use-s3fs=yes, is this just so the config file is setup
correctly to use it? If so I may jump on later tonight and update the wiki
to include people that use the samba3upgrade or just want to implement it
without re-provisioning.

Ricky