GSoC Registration

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Apr 8 22:23:15 MDT 2012

On Monday 09 April 2012 12:18:10 jamesspencer wrote:
> Hi, My name is James Spencer, I’m 13 and come from Victoria, Australia.
from http://code.google.com/soc/
"Google Summer of Code is a global program that offers post-secondary student
developers ages 18 and older stipends to write code for various open source
software projects."

http://www.google-
melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/faqs#age_restrictions
says
"1. Are there any age restrictions on participating?

Yes. You must be 18 years of age or older on or before April 23, 2012 to be
eligible to participate in Google Summer of Code in 2012."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Brad