GSoC Registration

jamesspencer jamesspencer at girton.vic.edu.au
Sun Apr 8 20:18:10 MDT 2012

Hi, My name is James Spencer, I’m 13 and come from Victoria, Australia.

Here is my entry to the GSoC

Thanks,

James

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or individuals to whom  they are addressed.  If  you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and then delete this message. Although all reasonable steps have been taken, Girton Grammar School Ltd does not  represent  or warrant that any attached  files are  free from computer viruses or other defects. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is  authorized  to  state them to be the views of any such entity.