[REVIEW] Some patches for master - fix build without krb5-devel

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Mon Oct 24 14:31:25 MDT 2011

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:14:01 PM Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> > In my master-devel branch are some patches that I would like review on
> > 
> > I've tried to resolve the build issue for Samba4 on platforms without a
> > system gssapi/gssapi.h,
> I've pushed the smb_seal.h related patches to autobuild.
Something (perhaps that change, but most likely:
broke the external libraries ("openchange-style") build (where talloc isn't 
internal to samba).
[ 547/3777] Generating HEADER_libcli/util/core/doserr.h
Waf: Leaving directory `/home/bradh-devel/openchange/samba-current/samba4/bin'
Build failed: Unable to resolve header path 'lib/talloc/talloc.h' in public 
header 'libcli/smb/read_smb.h' in directory libcli/smb
make: *** [all] Error 1
Error in samba4 make (error code 2)

> > and provide public headers for brad to use with
> > OpenChange for creating and loading Samba modules.  In doing so I
> > renamed the module loading fucntions to attempt to keep a sane public
> > namespace.  I've also removed the unused smbiconv utility.
I like the changes, and don't mind what the names are (although please don't 
change them once its committed). I haven't tried an openchange build against 
them though. I plan to do so in the next day or so.


More information about the samba-technical mailing list