Embedded Samba.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Oct 21 20:14:10 MDT 2011

Michael,

The Sheevaplug is just about where I'm aiming.  The term "embedded", like so
many computer terms, has aged to the point that its meaning has blurred.  I
would guess that modern ARM-based systems are more powerful by far than my
first desktop computer.

I think what I am looking at as a first step is something like the Samba
build farm, to ensure that is being tested on these devices.  The current
build farm scripts, however, are aimed at much higher-end platforms and take
as much as a day to run on the smaller devices.

So I need to figure out how the build farm works well enough to write a
small-end version.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org