Embedded Samba.

Michael Croes mycroes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:24:13 MDT 2011

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure how embedded is embedded, but I have a Sheevaplug that I
can devote to this cause. I also have a Genesi Efika MX at the office
which I can probably use for testing as well. I don't really consider
these platforms as embedded or low-end, I'm guessing your target is
routers and similar devices.
Regards,

Michael