s3-waf: only compile common.c in netapi examples code once.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Oct 21 18:13:11 MDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-21 at 15:53 +0200, Günther Deschner wrote:
> s3-waf: only compile common.c in netapi examples code once.

Thanks for that :-).  It's good to see that they all compile without any
issues.

Do you know of any other example or test files we don't yet compile?
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2011-April/077135.html is
the list I came up with in May, and I think these are now covered.

Also, would you be OK with me changing the
examples/libsmbclient/wscript_build to the same pattern?

Finally, I think we just need to write up testsuites to run these
tests.