ERROR: talloc_free with references at ../source4/libcli/raw/rawrequest.c:77

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Thu Oct 13 09:23:37 MDT 2011

I'm getting lots of:
ERROR: talloc_free with references at ../source4/libcli/raw/rawrequest.c:77

I know the history behind this (and lets not go there) but is it really
an error?
As far as I can tell no harm will come and the memory will be freed...
but ERROR is a bold descriptor, so I thought I'd check.

I could set req->do_not_free, but then it wouldn't get freed at all;
whereas I really just want to extend the life of the creq

Sam