s3-waf: make sure we build example vfs modules with --enable-developer.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Oct 11 17:22:21 MDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 21:23 +0200, Günther Deschner wrote:
> s3-waf: make sure we build example vfs modules with
> --enable-developer.

Thanks for doing that!

I just wanted to mention that we have a number of other example modules
etc that also need to be done (I'm not asking you to do it, just
publicly raising the suggestion).  In particular, we have examples/auth,
examples/pdb, examples/libsmbclient, testsuite/lib/libsmbclient and
somewhere I think there are libnet examples that are not built with waf.