Buildfarm build_test script on an embedded device.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Sun Oct 2 10:06:50 MDT 2011

Dan,

The device is a Seagate Dockstar.  It has 128MB of RAM soldered onto the
mainboard, and I have a 2GB swap partition allocated on the USB-attached
2.5" SATA drive (less than 512M of which is in use).  Yes, that'll be slow.
 I expect that.  I just don't know *how* slow since I have no experience
with the buildfarm tests.

What I am really looking for is some sense of how far along the tests have
gotten, and how much more there is to be done.  A status of some sort.

If I knew the tests fairly well, I would be able to judge based on what I
see in 'top'.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org