samba3upgrade

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Wed Nov 23 22:29:25 MST 2011

Just a note to anyone needing something tested, I am in the IRC channel all
the time (RiXtEr, or some variant of that depending on how cranky my
internet connection is at that time), so if you need something tested, hit
me up, otherwise email me with a set of instructions of what you want done
and I will do my best to get you the data you need. I may not be the best
programmer, but I am a fairly decent troubleshooter, and I follow
directions pretty well ;). I am the tech director at a small school and our
budget is 0, samba has allowed me to setup a good stable nt4 type of domain
(running since 2003), and now with samba 4 I have an AD. I would like to
contribute back to the project in any way I am able, and if being a
guinea-pig is my part, so be it.

Thanks to the entire Samba Team for such a great product,
Ricky