samba4 kerberos process suddenly dies

Andreas Oster aoster at novanetwork.de
Tue Nov 15 11:12:38 MST 2011

Hello all,

I have successfully migrated an old Win2000 AD to a Samba4 system.
Unfortunately after some hours port 88 (kerberos process) on both
of my samba4 DCs suddenly dies and a restart of the samba service
is required.

I am using latest Ubuntu server (11.10) and have built samba from
the current git (4.0.0alpha18-GIT-a354758).

As I have no clue why this is happening I will attach a part of the
log file and hope someone can help me with this issue.

Thank you for your kind help.

regards

Andreas