patches for time limited getncchanges

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Tue Nov 15 05:24:17 MST 2011

Hi Matthieu,

>>> I'm planning to push tomorrow my patches for the isRecycled and for time
>>> limited getncchanges.
>> Which is the exact branch?
> The misc_review.

I've pushed my version of it, with some fixes and simplifications here:
https://gitweb.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master4-tmp3

One major change is, that we don't check is the recycle bin is enabled,
it's not needed we just need to check if we have isRecycled in the schema
and it's missing from the object and msDS-LastKnownRDN is also missing,
while isDeleted is TRUE.

We also need some logic in replmd_replicated_apply_merge() not just
replmd_replicated_apply_add().

Please review my changes, if you're fine with them, we can squash them
and push to master, one you've added the replmd_replicated_apply_merge()
logic.

metze