[Patch] make sure credits are granted properly for compound requests

Christian M Ambach christian.ambach at de.ibm.com
Mon Nov 14 10:54:06 MST 2011

Hi Jeremy, hi Metze,

I've made a patch that makes sure that smbd grants all credits requested
in the
individual requests of a compound request instead of just for the last
request
of the compound.
Otherwise a client can be left without credits.

Behavior however is still different to Windows as Windows grants all
credits
just in the last reply and not individually.

Shall I refine the patch to we match Windows behavior or put it into Samba
as-is?

Regards,
Christian