tkey-gssapi-keytab - Bind 9.8.1

Bob Cavey wedgeshot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:24:57 MST 2011

Hmmmm.    I just looked at my named.conf.update and update-policy is
the only section in that file.   granted I'm still on alpha14 but
upgrading very soon ( need to not break anything until we get through
an important test )

If you have not bailed over to debian try running  setenforce 0 to
temporarily disable selinux to get things running first and then turn
back on ( setenforce 1 ) and fix the breakage.

>From rpm -qi bind
Name       : bind
Version    : 9.7.3                       Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release   : 2.el6_1.P3.2       Build Date:  Tue 05 Jul 2011 .......

contents of my named.conf.update ( domain and server name change )
update-policy {
      grant DOMAIN.LOCAL ms-self * A AAAA;
      grant SERVERANME$@DOMAIN.LOCAL wildcard * A AAAA SRV CNAME;
      grant Administrator at DOMAIN.LOCAL wildcard * A AAAA SRV CNAME;
};