samldb_user_account_control_change

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sat May 21 05:02:49 MDT 2011

On 19/05/2011 19:50, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Hi ekacnet,
>
> regarding
> htp://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=3cfdedd9d6a4be8f229d0030900f808289effe29:
> please don't sort out these things since the plan is to end up in
> common LDB add and modify triggers code at some point.

Ok didn't know it, looked like some leftover, but it's more a start ...
> Second question: is the sam.py code still passing with your second
> change?

Not quite, I changed the code to just do not change the primaryGroupID
if you are a user because, in this case you can't get the flags
UF_SERVER_TRUST_ACCOUNT or UF_WORKSTATION_TRUST_ACCOUNT that determine
that you are a workstation or a (RO)DC and have an influence on your group.

In other case it's authorized as you will change group if you get the
flag UF_SERVER_TRUST_ACCOUNT.

I added a unit test as well.

I guess it's pretty good now at:
http://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/miscsamdb