samba4 / samba-tool patches, patch 0000 of 0002

Theresa Halloran thallora at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 18 10:54:52 MDT 2011

Hi all,

I'll be posting two patches for review, following this note.

I've been working on cleaning up samba-tool for samba4.  see the
following wiki page for more details on this project:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba-tool-external

I'm starting this work on the samba-tool user command as outlined in the
wiki.

These two patches include the following:

1 of 2: 0001-samba-tool.patch takes the samba-tool enableaccount command
and moves it to samba-tool user enableaccount.  I left the
enableaccount.py part in place with a message stating the syntax has
changed as an fyi.  eventually, I will remove the part.  I also updated
the test cases I found that issue the command to use the new syntax, and
those parts are included in this patch.

2 of 2: 0002-samba-tool.patch takes the samba-tool setexpiry command and
moves it to samba-tool user setexpiry.  I left the setexpiry.py part in
place with a message stating the syntax has changed as an fyi.
eventually, I will remove the part.  I also updated the test cases I
found that issue the command to use the new syntax and those parts are
included in this patch.

(Yay, my first samba contribution!)

Thanks,
Theresa