strcasecmp_m() in source3

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon May 16 08:53:04 MDT 2011

Jeremy,

We discussed my proposal to move the source3 code to always using the
codepoints base strcasecmp_m() code (which never allocates, and has an
ASCII fast path).  Attached are two patches that do that.

What do you think?

If you want more tests, I am looking to revive the currently unsued
comfychair based python tests for this code, but the strcasecmp_m
function is already the basis for the source4 code, has tests, and is
well tested in that use.