NTSTATUS trick for NTTIME?

Wed Mar 9 01:58:19 MST 2011

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 06:58:25PM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> What I'm asking for is an idea of the eventual scale. If you are willing

Sorry, I don't have such a thing, and I don't have the time
to provide it. I would be willing to spend my cycles on the
incremental, co-existing approach but not on doing
fine-grained proposal. I think it is the right thing to do,
but if it needs major paperwork before I can start, it is
not worth it.

With best regards,

Volker Lendecke

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9