[CTDB] A question about reloading CTDB

曹宇 caoyu at huaweisymantec.com
Mon Jun 20 02:56:07 MDT 2011

Thanks Ronnie

Well, yes it's true that the scenario is rare.
But since we are building a project, so we may need to answer the
question that how long will it finish.
Because users may not have enough patience.

Is there some other way reaching the goal?
e.g.
Change some configuration to shorten the time?

于 2011-6-20 16:27, ronnie sahlberg 写道: