[CTDB] A question about reloading CTDB

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:27:32 MDT 2011

That command may need to wait across a number of recoveries and each
recovery will have a grace period of 10 seconds before the next
recovery can happen. So with sascading recoveries it can well take
multiples of 10 seconds to complete.

Since you only use this command when you add/remove physical nodes
from a cluster,
which would be something that only happens exceptionally seldom, one a year?,
why does it matter if it takes a while to run ?

regards
ronnie sahlberg