Move var/locks/.nmbd to var/nmbd for 3.6.0?

Tue Jun 14 00:19:03 MDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 04:03:39PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> However, If you remain opposed, simply nack the patch.  I am raising
> this very late in the process, and I won't be offended.

I'm not opposed to the patch, I just wondered why it comes
in at this stage. I is a policy decision whether to still
allow cosmetic changes so late. I just don't know what the
official policy here is, and the explanation "Hey, we need
to change this" was a bit scarce to me.

I acked the patch. Lets see what happens with it now.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9