Move var/locks/.nmbd to var/nmbd for 3.6.0?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jun 14 00:26:47 MDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 08:19 +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 04:03:39PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > However, If you remain opposed, simply nack the patch.  I am raising
> > this very late in the process, and I won't be offended.
>
> I'm not opposed to the patch, I just wondered why it comes
> in at this stage.

Ahh, sorry.  The answer there is quite simple:  I've been working in
master to sort out the various directories and the --with and --xxxdir
options that control them, and so have been comparing build systems and
the paths they generate.

This came up at SambaXP when folks were trying out the waf build, and
I'm finally getting to dealing with it.