World IPv6 Day

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:16:36 MDT 2011

On 06/09/2011 12:46 AM, Kai Blin wrote:
> Hi Trever
>
> A lot of IPv6 patches hit the tree the last couple of days, how current
> is your Samba4 build? samba_dnsupdate should be able to do IPv6 since
> the day before yesterday. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Kai
Thank you for responding Kai. I am using Version
4.0.0alpha16-GIT-19213b8 git log shows commit
19213b83d6cd5a7deeb6fab8d9fde304290a447c as the last.

I thought it was supposed to work, but when I run samba_dnsupdate
--verbose, I only see SRV and A records (no AAAA). Also, doing a host
SAMBA_HOST only shows the A record.

Is it possible my git fetch/git pull somehow puked?

Trever
--
"...whether you're a Unix geek cracking open your first IBM Principles
of Operation manual or a mainframer trying to figure out why they call