Problem with async-echo test

Wed Jul 27 13:07:59 MDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 07:56:26PM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > I'd propose the attached fix.
>
> This is really the proposed clean way for this problem?

Just FYI: It does fix the problem, thanks a lot for the
quick response!

It's just that I doubt this is the right place to fix it.
To me it is really surprising that the requests are
re-ordered on their way to the network, the necessity to run
tevent_loop_once until a cifs request shows up on the
cli_state is pretty surprising t me. We control everything
from the API callers to the socket calls, what we do not
control is the server side.  It is absolutely expected that
the server is allowed to re-arrange its replies. Why this is
allowed to happen within the libsmb and librpc code locally
that we control 100% is not really transparent to me.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9