[GSoC] Weekly report - Gui complete , New Branch

Dhananjay Sathe dhananjaysathe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 05:50:28 MDT 2011

Hi
Great thanks for the nitpicks.I would have a much tougher time picking out
such intricacies myself.

 I have already  fixed the align in my code. The rest i will fix in my next
comb ;)

Thanks a ton. Keep the nitpicks coming. :)

Cheers !!!

Dhananjay Deepak Sathe | +919764871950
dhananjaysathe at gmail.com,f2009260 at bits-goa.ac.in
Blog : http://dsathe.blogspot.com
2nd Year Undergraduate,
BE(Hons) Electronics and Instrumentation,
BITS Pilani Goa Campus.