Disable SMB2 for 3.6?

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:45:02 MDT 2011

+1 for what Volker says.

If it has been in there for months and no one has noticed. It means
virtually no real world exposure.
Who knows what else will show up after a few more kilo/mega-hours of real use.

No one benefits from a "uncertain quality release".
Better drop SMB2 from the release until such stage it is both well
tested, mature and stable.

Volkers data suggests it is neither well tested nor mature so
therefore I think it should be dropped.

Drop smb2 for now, and add it back later.

ronnie s