pidl/wscript: only warn about grammar file changes

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Jan 10 19:21:17 MST 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 14:35 +0100, Stefan Metzmacher wrote:
> pidl/wscript: only warn about grammar file changes
>
>     autobuild should protect us from having grammar files
>     and generated files out of sync.
>
>     metze

Thanks for changing this to a warning.  However, I still get this
warning every time I build.  Could it be changed (again) to only warn if
if yapp was found and it used it?

Otherwise (in the absence of an alternate solution), I fear that many of
our git-following users will keep getting this warning every time they
build.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.