[Samba] samba 4 problems after update

Taylor, Jonn jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Thu Jan 6 08:39:55 MST 2011

I was able to figure out what was going on, thanks to Andrew. When I did
the upgrade I did not remove all the old binary files. This is what I did.

git pull
./configure.developer
make
rm -Rf /usr/local/samba/bin, sbin, lib, share, modules and include
make install
start samba

After this all the errors went away. Never could get upgradeprovison to
work.

The SID problem looks like a corrupted server issue so I will be
rebuilding that today. All other PC's on the network can log in an out
with roaming profiles as usual.

Jonn