[Samba] samba 4 problems after update

Taylor, Jonn jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Wed Jan 5 19:02:04 MST 2011

It started after a I did a git pull and then updated samba. Before I
changed the computer sid and changed the name I was getting this.

[Wed Jan  5 18:55:39 2011 CST, 0
../../libcli/auth/ntlmssp_sign.c:236:ntlmssp_check_packet()]
NTLMSSP NTLM2 packet check failed due to invalid signature!

After that there are no errors in the samba log file. Just the the error
message when I try and login.

Samba version 4.0.0alpha15-GIT-4de4703 on CentOS 5.5 x86_64

System with message is a Windows Server 2003 R2

Jonn