upgradeprovision output and help messages

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:57:27 MST 2011

Hi

I'm going through the upgradeprovision script to see if I can improve
the wording a little.  There are some things I am unsure of, though.

The help message for --setupdir says "directory with setup files".
What are "setup files" in the context of upgradeprovision?

The help message for --debugguess is identical to the one for
--debugchange.  I suspect the --debugguess one should say something
like "Print information on which values are guessed"?

In sanitychecks() the following message is printed:

"No DC found, your provision is most probably hardly broken !"

I assume this is supposed to be something like "very broken"?  Or
"completely broken"?  Or maybe just "broken".

Anyway, I've attached a patch.  Please apply it if you are happy with
the changes.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>