Samba 4 functional levels

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:37:54 MST 2011

Thanks for the input Matthias,

I was not using the full command with --domain=2008.. This did not work
and stated that there was another DC that had to be raised to 2008. I
could not raise the level on my backup DC which was also samba4..

I blew away the samba install and started from scratch and Raised the
domainlevel on the primary before I added a DC, this worked great..

The forest is still in 2003, is there also something to raise this?..

Oh and I'm running S4 alpha14,
	Is there a newer alpha?

Good Stuff! thank you very much!