gssapi error after upgrading samba4 today

Aaron Solochek aarons-samba at aberrant.org
Tue Feb 8 12:42:58 MST 2011

After upgrading my samab4 PDC today, I am getting errors from nfsv4.

rpc.svcgssd[4007]: ERROR: GSS-API: error in handle_nullreq:
gss_accept_sec_context(): Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more
information - Inappropriate type of checksum in message

Whatever changed happened between Jan 18th and today in the git master.  I see
in the logs that some various gensec stuff was touched, and was wondering if
this is related to that?

Or does anyone know what type of checksum is appropriate?

Thanks.

-Aaron