s3 to join s4

Collen cblijenberg at hermanjordan.nl
Wed Dec 21 04:42:23 MST 2011

ok, it's s4 that causes all the problems.

if i do wbinfo -u on the s4 machine it will produce the same
problem as s3.
a PANIC action with a bad talloc. (see dump)

i did a debug dump at level 50 with leak-report.
(i'll attach it to this mail)
the problem occurs at random user (in this case llkootrube)

s4 version a18-git-b644945 (2days ago)

cheers, Collen

--
---
Collen Blijenberg - systeem/netwerk beheerder