s3 to join s4

Collen cblijenberg at hermanjordan.nl
Mon Dec 19 06:56:47 MST 2011

odd..

i'll try it over, pulled a new git today.
and will recompile all.

funny thing is that wbinfo -u (or -g) does not work at all.
also, id <username> tells me that every user is in 'domain user' only
even administrator. (while that is not true)

if i get it to work, the 'domain user' group is empty
and others are not. (with getent group)
very odd.

like i said, i'll trow the old away and start fresh..
but can't feedback you until next year.

kind regards, Collen

--
---
Collen Blijenberg - systeem/netwerk beheerder