[SOLVED SORT OF] Re: adding principals in S4 to controller account

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:41:37 MDT 2011

On 08/20/2011 09:57 PM, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> Just to be clear, this isn't a 'Samba4' issue - 'net dns register'
> didn't work against Windows either, which is why the fix got backported
> into 3.5 as well.
>
> Andrew Bartlett

Thank you. I wasn't sure if this was an S4 issue or not as I have no MS
servers in my test setup. Good to know that it is just fixed for everything.

Trever
--
"...whether you're a Unix geek cracking open your first IBM Principles
of Operation manual or a mainframer trying to figure out why they call