[GSoC] Weekly status report

Martin Kunev martinkunev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:22:19 MDT 2011

This week I fixed some bugs on the server. I found several memory leaks. Some of them I fixed already. I made some modifications on the methods so that I can apply them for more general use.

I also made some changes to the parser of the server.

I cleaned the source code of stuff I'm not going to use.

I have some more work on the methods and the interface that I'm planning to do this week. After that I'll start making whole-system tests, writing documentation and making cosmetic changes to the code.

More information about the samba-technical mailing list