Bug in DC replication

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Mon Apr 4 18:50:26 MDT 2011

Hi Mattieu,

Sorry for this took me so long. I am (and I still do) having problems with
upping my Samba dev environment (what a shame!). But from what I see
in source, this 'feature' is expected and it works this way from 2009.
Please take a look at repl_meta_data.c:3180 - all local USNs are set
to the new object USN number (which kind of make sense).

I am trying to reproduce this under w2k8-r2. But as I said already, I am
having troubles here.
I am quite sure though, that Tridge and Abartlet have done it the way
windows works :)

--
CU,
Kamen