how can i setup samba file server that user n my windows & linux client can authenticate via ldap

hesam mohamadian hesam.mohamadian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 22:25:39 MDT 2010

Hi  i want to establish samba file server on my ubuntu server that
windows&linux  client can read & write to their own sharing folders and
files but user must authenticate via my ldap i want to do this with samba
user account but these account are in my ldap instead in smbpasswd  folder
and i want my client can access to my file server with out  joining to any
domain , just can see their  folder in a workgroup ? (without join domain ,
samba user can athenticate via ldap after connection users can use their own
folder )

any idea thanks