DNS dynamic updates

Andris Lismanis andris at lismanis.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 04:35:30 MDT 2010

hmm.. this does not fix the issue. Now I've got as far as named throwing an
'denied' error:

 client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx#1196: update 'somedomain.com/IN' denied

I have chowned and chmoded all of the following in
'/usr/local/samba/private'

/dns/somedomain.com.zone
named.conf
named.conf.update
dns.keytab
dns_update_list

I have also setup KEYTAB_NAME option in /etc/sysconfig/named and copied
krb5.conf into /etc

Can we compare your named.conf with mine and take it from there?

Thanks,

Andris

--
Andris Lismanis