8 fully ok build server for samba_4_0_next

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Wed Oct 27 13:33:16 MDT 2010

Hello,

As some might have noticed I decided to reduce the number of broken
build on the build farm.

We have now 8 servers ok, among them sles8 is a bit flacky on the
samba4.rpc.samr.large.dc.two test, but I hope to fix it soon.

Among the broken we have different state with the slightly broken like
solaris8/gcc and solaris10/gcc and the other. I would classify the first
one like quite ok (because getting everything ok is sometime very
complicated).

If everybody could take care of the currently ok and currently quite ok
it would be good, as for instance freebsd build server moved from the
quite ok to quite broken and it's not so fun to play whack a mole with
every build server (that is to say while I'm fixing one, another is
failing).

Thank you.

Matthieu

--