Modifications in Windows 2k8 R2 that prevent krb5 referal in RODC setup?

Joshua Hawkinson jhawkinson at overlandstorage.com
Mon Oct 4 11:09:04 MDT 2010

It seems that is the fix we're going to use in our older MIT krb as well. Should I enter a bug for tracking this issue on samba 3? I'm just not too sure about how you guys track issues like this.

--Joshua

On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 18:41 +0000, Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:
> 27 sep 2010 kl. 13:06 skrev Joshua Hawkinson:
>
> > Love,  Thank you very much for pointing out the difference there.  Hopefully it'll lead to a good fix for this!
>
> With the comment from Bill Fellows on krb-dev and then verified the
> fix with my local windows RODC setup i just pushed
>
> http://github.com/heimdal/heimdal/commit/6beb05864028feb816485738649f1
> 5002da8786e

These changes have been included in Samba4 with a recent update to current Heimdal.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.