[Samba] Rewrite:List Servers not implemented.

Taylor, Jonn jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Wed Nov 24 06:22:22 MST 2010

To make bind work you have to add user named to the group named.
Set the rights to make named work correctly
chmod 770 /etc/named.conf
chmod 770 /etc/named.rfc1912.zones
chown root:named /etc/named.conf
chown named:named /etc/named.rfc1912.zones
chmod -R 770 /var/named
chown -R named:named /var/named
chown named:named /etc/rndc.key
chown named:named /var/run/named/

Also what version of bind are you using? "rpm -qa | grep bind"

Jonn