patch for subunithelper

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sat Nov 20 12:21:51 MST 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-20 at 22:11 +0300, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> On 20/11/2010 21:25, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:

> >> Is this version of the patch better for you ?
> >> I tried not to pollute the test output with fake/non existing errors.
> > This seems to be the wrong patch.
> >
> Oups !
> Try this one.
My comments from last time still apply. Please don't increment the test
error count in this situation, it's for tests, not testsuites.

This patch only seems to change testsuite-failures to testsuite-errors.
How is that fixing the problem you're seeing? Shouldn't we simply change
the code to exit(1) instead of exit(0) if any testsuite-failure or
testsuite-error's were seen?

Cheers,

Jelmer