[s4] Crash in netr_LogonGetDomainInfo

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Fri Nov 19 01:17:57 MST 2010

Okay, but on dcesrv_netr_ServerAuthenticate3 the "r->in.account_name" is
used for search operations (gendb_search call) ecc.
So, if not using "r->in.computer_name" in "LogonGetDomainInfo" how do I
get a valid key for fetching the computer entry? The DNS hostname cannot
be used since we know that it isn't always available.

Greets,
Matthias