AW: [Samba] FreeBSD 8.1 & Samba4 alpha11 domain controller - cldapd bind problem

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Thu Nov 11 23:59:59 MST 2010

Did you made a testparm -vv|grep cldap, then press enter
You may see this:

server services = smb, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbind,
ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        cldap port = 389

First of all server services must point to cldap
And the cldap port.

If you have another service running on the same port it will not work(ex.:
openldap does the same port)

Greetings
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller